Harvest Table Cattle Manager Position Available
The Harvest Table sustainable agriculture operation is currently accepting applications
for the position of cattle manager for The Harvest Table Farm, located in Meadowview,
• Oversight of routine operations with an established herd of heritage Dexter
cattle, including daily needs for water and forage.
• Rotating cattle as needed for forage requirements as determined by seasonal
• Other routine husbandry including immunizations and parasite control.
• Seasonal pulse grazing for grass finishing as needed.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting for gravity-water system, fencing etc.
Position: Compensation includes on-site housing and utilities. A daily stipend for
routine work is included. Amount is negotiable depending on experience. Other
compensation would be based on hourly pay, for help on the Harvest Table Farm or with
additional farm work.
This is a pasture-based small (30 animal) herd. We are dedicated to grass finishing and
local markets. We seek someone with strong knowledge of cattle husbandry.
For more information please contact Steven Hopp at firstname.lastname@example.org.